We are seeking an experienced developer who will help us build and enhance mobile applications that are used by thousands of healthcare providers and patients worldwide for the latest in acute and long-term care facilities. Also provide those capabilities to education professionals on school campuses and classroom environments. The Senior Mobile Application developer participates in the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be passionate about mobile development and will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Architect and design complex, highly interactive iOS and Android mobile application solutions
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle from requirements review to product verification
- Help to grow our automation test capability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a clear understanding of development best practices
- Create or review:
- Software architecture and detailed design documents
- Software verification plans
- Software build and deployment plans
- Drive upstream code quality initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android operating systems.
- Understand iOS & Android interface components and differences between those platforms
- Have experience with mobile application development, debugging, troubleshooting and abstract problem-solving
- Experience with automation testing for mobile applications.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team of developers is a huge plus.
- Experience writing robust, pragmatic code following design patterns/anti-patterns.