The Process Engineer supports new and existing products. Maintains current work instructions, evaluates, and identifies new methods to improve processes. Identify cost saving opportunities, new methods of operations, and support existing or develop new manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshoot production issues/ failures.
- Recommend and drive improvements that reduce waste and costs and improve yields and efficiencies.
- Collects and analyze data from the database and based on findings, make improvements and modifications to current technologies.
- Closely work with product development to ensure manufacturing readiness for all new product releases including training of all employees.
- Audit and maintain work instructions accuracy by performing regular audits and updating the process.
- Maintain equipment/ machine programs/ fixtures.
- Develop new test equipment and programs.
- Manage process changes and document meeting minutes. Utilize information to implement new equipment and tools.
- Provide training to technicians/inspectors (maintenance, calibration and repair of equipment and tools) and all employee training (safety and quality).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, or Electronics Engineering required; Master of Science in Engineering or related field a plus.
- Minimum five (5) years related experience.
- Knowledge in manufacturing environment with documentation
- Cleanroom protocol experience strongly preferred
- Strong electrical knowledge, manufacturing, and test equipment programming skills
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- AutoCAD/SolidWorks skills
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and program manufacturing equipment
- Design experience with drawing, quality systems and documentation in an ISO environment
- Ability to design, execute and interpret data of D.O.E.
- Ability to machine fixtures and parts as necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.