Perform maintenance and repair on agricultural and construction equipment in both shop and field environments.
- Perform basic/complex agricultural and construction equipment diagnostics to determine repairs needed
- Accurately complete all documentation associated with the parts and services performed
- Review productivity reports with Service Manager and meet efficiency and recovery goals set forth by the company
- Participate in all job-related training and development courses as assigned by the Service Manager
- Account for all time on a timecard and for all material used in performing service and repairs
- Follow all safety rules and regulations set forth in Safety Manual
- Promote customer loyalty and goodwill by developing fair practices on billing customer tickets
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of agricultural and construction equipment
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Excellent skills in operating vehicle and equipment use for diagnostic purposes
- Team oriented with positive attitude and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Valid Driver’s License
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of technician experience, and should be an energetic, motivated self-starter who is team oriented with a positive attitude and the desire to provide excellent customer service. Automotive and transportation techs are encouraged to apply.