The Industrial Engineer is responsible for monitoring current operations to determine more efficient production processes.
- Manage facility relocation. Full responsibility for managing all detail.
- Evaluate new facility location and design layout.
- Improve production processes and workflows to maximize efficiency.
- Reduce waste and rework in all production areas.
- Evaluate options to implement technological improvements in production processes.
- Review production schedules, processes, specifications and related information.
- Design control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.