Work as part of a team of problem solvers focusing on emerging technologies within Speciality Chemistry and Refinery markets by solving complex application issues from strategy to execution.
As the Strategic Account Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping customers to solve complex application issues from strategy to execution. This role is critical to the organization’s business to attain and exceed our strategic objectives. The Strategic Account Manager will network with executive decision-makers at Global account levels to drive and support business development and positive customer relationship. He/she will develop and execute a strategic account management plan, negotiate contracts, grow wallet share, and manage strategic growth funnel opportunities.
- Increase penetration and sales opportunities in strategically defined accounts aligned with core growth sectors (Advanced Industrials + Spec. Chemistry)
- Develop and execute a strategic account management plan. Grow wallet share and manage strategic growth funnel opportunities within existing accounts
- Grow revenue and profits by accelerating %share of spend and level of design specification
- Experience in large and mid-size/small—companies. Working in both fast pace andrigorous operating environments.
- Minimum 5 + years experience with large regional or strategic account management, in selling technology solutions.
- Track record of sales growth in adverse market conditions.
- Understanding of contract law, T&C’s, IP considerations
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or business management is a plus.
- Understanding of business financials while providing compelling value propositions to the customer