Support Global Sales team by conducting market research and analyses for opportunities in emerging markets.
- As part of the strategic group development, we are looking to fill the position of Senior Manager Strategy (m / f).
- The aim of the newly created position is to develop a professional and sustainable program and project management in close and trusting cooperation with the CEO and to establish it firmly in the company.
- The main mission of the future jobholder is to set up, structure, control and steer the strategic projects correctly and, in a further step, to accompany and promote the implementation in the organization.
- This role requires a convincing and entrepreneurial personality with excellent communication skills and experience from the responsible management of extensive and demanding projects.
- The future jobholder convinces through strategic-conceptual competence in connection with proven implementation strength.
- The candidate must not only be able to gain trust and acceptance from company management quickly, but also to establish himself as a driving force and sparring partner.
- Graduated from a leading university or international business school with distinction
- At least five years of professional experience in the responsible management and control of demanding and ideally international projects, acquired at a top address in management consulting or the transaction services units of leading auditing firms.
- Alternatively, experience from internal management consulting or strategy departments of large and internationally positioned companies is also possible
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant IT tools