Develop and maintain regional Market Model for Pharma business. Develop and implement growth strategies and action plans that will generate growth in the pharma segment and increase in market share. Define and/or refine the optimal GTM strategy for biopharma market segment Work with global business unit and marketing team to help define new product opportunities, develop positioning and ensure success during new product introductions; product discontinuation.
- Develop, the regional Marketing Communications plan. This should be developed in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications Specialist using the marketing collateral generated by the Global Strategic Marketing Managers.
- Build and execute measurable, multi-channel marketing campaigns and content to support lead generation, lead cultivating and lead conversion
- Creative message and story development to fuel demand generation, brand awareness, and dedication programs.
- Drive participation in regional trade shows and be responsible for the associated lead creation as a measure of the events' success.
- Conduct routine analyses of competitor marketing programs.
- Responsible for regular (monthly & quarterly) data reports and updates that include key performance indicators, return on investment, timing and general results using Salesforce.com reporting capabilities.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-7+ years working knowledge of the biopharma market segments in the Americas
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com customer resource management
- 2+ years conducting general direct marketing campaigns
- Strategic thinking skills
- Operational/Metric results Orientation
- Strong leadership collaboration skills
- 2+ years supporting events/conferenced
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion, including managing to a campaign timeline.