The position is for an Electrical Engineer who would be responsible to Define, specify, manage projects, and develop breakthrough electrical/electronic designs/products as a critical member of a multi-disciplined Engineering team.
- Analog and Digital circuit design responsibilities for both New Product Development and legacy designs.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of designs
- Project responsibility for electrical design activities including timeline, resources, costing, and execution.
- Comprehensive documentation responsibility for all electrical designs including wiring diagrams/schematics, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and design changes, PCB circuit design, test reports, design validation plan and report.
- Assembler and C programming.
- Support for legacy products which would include: Product improvements and/or obsolescence.
- May be assigned additional projects and responsibilities at the sole discretion of the EE/SE manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED –
- BSEE degree with 5+ years’ experience in analog and digital circuit design for commercial/industrial products.
- Proficient in Assembly language and C language. Proficient in LabView is a plus.
- Proven record of successful product development and commercial launch of low cost and low-to-moderate volume products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing novel and breakthrough products utilizing existing technology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management from conceptualization, spec writing, planning, scheduling, budgeting and in execution.
- Self-managed, creative, innovative, and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Up to date on the usage of the newest technologies.