Territory Sales Manager
Job #: 105751
Industry: Biotechnology/Life Science
Location: Georgia (AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN)
- Define and achieve annual sales targets by developing a business plan and sales strategy to grow sales in new and existing markets.
- Establish and grow accounts for direct sales of products in the food, processing, beverage, nutraceutical, agriculture, pet food, and laboratory marketplaces.
- Develop new opportunities which build on organization strengths, competencies, and our value proposition.
- Support all departments as needed to help advance company goals and define future strategy.
- Identify sales solution offering and competitive advantages.
- Develop, manage and build strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Decision-makers.
- Maintain knowledge on current and upcoming regulatory compliance.
- Travels as much as 60% (post-pandemic) for required sales activity including customer visits, training, exhibits, etc.
- Creates and conducts technical and product presentations.
- Provide timely updates of customer information into CRM.
- Submit required sales reports monthly.
- Educational background/academic degree natural sciences (food technology, chemistry, biotechnology, etc.)
- Practical experience in sales in with analytical products/services
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills self-motivated, with a “can-do” & cheerful attitude
- Willingness to travel South Central United States region. (~60% business travel post-pandemic)
- Possession of valid passport for international travel and driving license.