The Project Engineer is the technical lead on internal and external projects and is responsible for all technical aspects of the project/product from concept through development, qualification and production.
- Requirements verification/validation
- Development, maintenance and coordination of technical data packages
- Risk assessment and closure plans
- Product testing requirements and methods
- The successful candidate must have a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of experience.
- Project team leadership
- Requirements compliance assessments
- Verification plans
- Test procedures, test reports, and technical writing
- Environmental testing
- Problem solving/root cause analysis
- Change Configuration
Experience with safety critical Aerospace & Defense electronics products
IBM Rational® DOORS®