The Contracts Administrator provides contract management and administration support to the aerospace and defense organization.
- Assuring appropriate communication between the company, its customers and regulatory agencies
- Maintaining formal records documenting contractual commitments
- Represents Contract Administration organization with peer organizations and customers to develop plans, organize work, monitor progress, and resolve problems.
- Negotiate terms on change proposals as required
- Timely processing of invoices and maintaining a current AR balance
- Other contract management functions to assure compliance with legal regulations and corporate business policies.
- Serves as a team leader for projects
- Participates in the planning, organizing and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required (e.g. property management)
- 5 years of Contracts Administration experience to include administration of complex government and commercial contracts
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills suitable for interaction with customers and various levels of management.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of dealing with multiple internal and external (domestic/international) customers
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and related agency supplements, primarily DFARS and NFS
- Proficient with IFS, SAP, Oracle, or other type of ERP/MRP software
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Knowledge of US Government export regulations is preferred
- CFCM, CCCM or CPCM recommended