Job #: 105698
Industry: Food & Beverages
Location: West Coast (AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA)
- Identifies potential customers, maintains and develops existing customer relationships in an effort to assess customers’ needs and suggests appropriate products, services and/or solutions.
- Identifies target market position by geography, market segment, customer group and monitors customer and competitor activity and industry trends in an effort to identify product potential
- Develops and delivers sales bids, identifies and contacts prospective customers and builds relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Promotes and sells the organizations products and services, via telephone or internet, to existing and/or potential customers in order to support the sales budget
- Initiates calls to potential customers from a list of provided leads including: existing customers targeted for cross/up sell, prior customers and/or potential new customers in order to support the sales budget
- Assists sales teams with individual account and sales territory planning and sales reporting in an effort to identify potential new markets
- Plans and realizes of sales activities as well as documentation thereof in Sales Force (CRM) in an effort to better track information on potential product usage
- Develops a business plan covering sales, revenue, and meeting agreed targets with the intent to grow market share
- Participate in ongoing training in product knowledge to possess sufficient technical knowledge to sale and support products to customer.
Key Skills Required:
- Post-Sale Relationship Management
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Able to build rapport over the phone
- Active Listening
- Qualification Questioning
- Time Management