The HR Director is accountable for the development and delivery of programs and services that will increase the operational performance and results of the business unit. The successful candidate must be a strong and action-oriented partner who can work with the leadership team to accelerate strategy implementation and change and must have strong collaboration skills, with vision, tough-mindedness and business savvy. Well-developed analytical skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
Provide Human Resources leadership for the business unit on Talent Assessment, Organizational Design, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Development, Talent Retention, Employee Engagement and Employee Relations. This is a “one-person HR team” role for a 30M business with approximately 100 employees. In-region HR support is provided for Latin America employees.
- Lead Organizational Review/ Talent Assessment / Organization Design.
- Provide consultation in support of organization and employee relations issues.
- Lead internal and external Talent Acquisition and retention efforts.
- Lead Performance Management and Development Planning activities.
- Lead Talent Review Process and follow-on development/succession planning.
- Direct implementation of new employee orientation and on-boarding plans.
- Manage Annual Compensation (Merit, Bonus and Equity) processes.
- Manage exit process, including assessment of turnover and execution of countermeasures.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including annual Code of Conduct training.
- Ensure compliance with employment related laws (EEOC, OSHA, ADA, ADEA, FLSA, FMLA. etc.).
- Manage day-to-day employee relations including problem solving, counseling and coaching.
- Management of functional Strategy Deployment, including action item execution and monthly reporting/countermeasures.
- Facilitate Change Management as necessary and appropriate.
- Must have previous experience with talent acquisition, talent management, organizational development, leadership development and training.
- Experience in a resource lean and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous kaizen and continuous improvement experience an asset
- Must possess strong business acumen.
- Must have proven leadership skills, including proficiency in conflict resolution and coaching/counseling.
- Workday experience a plus.