- Develop and Execute Business Unit Strategy and Priorities: Identify the top 1 - 3 annual and quarterly priorities for a business unit, in collaboration with other internal departments. Lead efforts to overcome obstacles to achievement, through intense customer and market analysis.
- Find and Win New Customer Projects: Pave the way for new business by researching and identifying new market opportunities and networking and booking new engineering projects in our target markets.
- Negotiate Agreements with Customers and Partners: Establish partnership terms that create a win-win for our customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Material Science Eng. or Business preferred. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ industry experience – it is less important where you come from as long as you can handle our pace of innovation.
- Proven experience leading and collaborating with teams to achieve successful outcomes
- Results Driven, self-directed and action oriented
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills - with current/potential clients and internal stakeholders.
- Creative problem solver capable of leading teams to overcome obstacles to achieve an objective
- Analytical thinker - with a high attention to detail and focus on fact-based decision making.
- Ability to innovate new ways products can serve customers
- Exceptional communications and presentations skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proven sales skills, preferably in a related or technical product or service.
- Manages multiple projects without sacrificing quality and delivery of each.