The Content Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the Company's Content Roadmap. The Content Manager will partner with Market Segment Managers, Product Managers, and the R&D scientific community to transfer market, scientific and technical insights into commercial pieces of content to support Demand Generation, Sales Funnel Velocity, and Brand Awareness.
- Partner with Market Segment Managers, Product Managers, and R&D subject matter experts to Copywrite marketing, scientific and technical insights into commercial pieces of content that support Demand Generation, Sales Funnel Velocity, and Brand Awareness.
- Become the Story Teller, writing engaging pieces in the following formats:
- Thought Leadership White Papers, Blog Posts, Social Media Posts, Customer Testimonials, Landing Pages, Press Releases, Website Content, Email Templates.
- Partner with Demand Generation Lead to make sure content is optimized for SEO and PPC
- Develop and own Content Roadmap to support Product Launches, Demand Generation and Brand
- Awareness and Campaigns
- Partner with external Brand Agency to recommend and influence the voice and design of the final content pieces
- Develop standard operating procedures and Key Performance Indicators, to measure and report efficacy of content (Content Analytics)
- Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s in Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, and Media Arts, Marketing, English, Creative Writing
- Three to five years of experience
- Familiarity with content management platforms (i.e: HubSpot); proficiency with Adobe InDesign (or other content layout or publishing platforms)